Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love At First Sight

Chanel 5018 half tint sunglasses


Do you love wearing large sunglasses, but often feel that you look as if you’re trying to hide half your face? Do you want to find the perfect piece of eyewear? Something that would be bold and make a statement- yet stylish enough to be timeless and go with almost any outfit. Well, celebrities such as Mary Kate Olsen and Nicole Richie have relied on the Chanel 5018 half tint sunglasses and have finally found a chic piece of eyewear that will last them.


The Chanel 5018 half tint sunglasses are two things; classy and fabulous! And the great style legend Coco Chanel once said herself that “a girl should be two things, classy and fabulous” – so here you are! Being half tint, you wouldn’t have to worry about being completely hidden under your sunnies, when just putting your favourite sunglasses on! Seeing these sunglasses was literally love at first sight for me- to tell you the truth, I saw a picture of MKO wearing them and the same night I had a dream of myself wearing that same pair of sunglasses! So now I’m buying a pair for myself, and I advise you to do the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment