Thursday, June 25, 2009

Intro


Hey:D

Ok, so the reason i'm writing this blog is because i really want to become a fashion journalist one day and work for a fashion magazine such as teen vogue or vogue and so i thought that maybe starting a blog will help me with my writing. I've never really considered blogging before but after reading an article in teen vogue (march, 2009) about fashion bloggers i thought it would be a good idea, because Julia Frakes (bunnybisous.com) is already becoming known for her blogging. So i hope that you read my posts and comment because i'd likr to know that someone is actually reading what i am doing.


So...about me, well:

- my names ashley

- i love joe jonas and have major OJD, i am seriously the jonas brothers no.1 fan!

- my favourite TV show is gossip girl

- i read teen vogue

- i love anything and everything to do with fashion

- and i must confess that i am a shopaholic....(even more than rebecca bloomwood).


Theres heaps more that you'll learn about me by reading my blog posts so stay tuned for more that comes and please wish me luck!




-ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment